The Cannabis Plant has a history of Medicinal uses dating back thousands of years in a range of different cultures and applications. Learn from this key timeline summary article on how marijuana became the most important medical plant throughout the world from 2600BC into the 1800s AD.
This section is dedicated to Medical Cannabis information ranging from affected Illnesses to effective treatment methods with a touch of History. Also included will be relevant peer reviewed studies, holistic and nutritional information as well as pieces of controversy.
The bottom line truth is information is liquid and knowledge is evolving; This section may never be complete as the science of Cannabis continues pressing forward for the betterment of us all.
Click on these Illnesses for info on Cannabis and its relation to these generally accepted alleviated Illnesses:
- HIV & AIDS
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Asthma / Breathing Disorders
- Cancer / Nausea
- Chron’s / Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Epilepsy / Seizures
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Sclerosis / Muscle Spasms
- Pain / Analgesia
Below are food for thought links related to Medicinal Cannabis and its benefits.
- Increasing flood of medical based studies emerging around the world supporting significant medical benefits of marijuana therapies – read more on the medical benefits of marijauna
- For a good introduction to the medical benefits of marijauna/cannabis, read this extraordinary article written in 2011 by a respected doctor who has taught nutritional medicine at naturopathic medical schools
- Click here to read our recent update on safety and benefits of CBD
- Recent Canadian study concludes marijuana users less likely to be obese and have reduced risk of diabetes
- Parkinson sufferers benefiting from marijuana
- Chronic marijuana use by teenagers did not cause any increase risk of health problems
- Hemp and Marijuana – the Untold Story
- Why Big Pharma opposes medical marijuana yet is patenting synthetic versions of the plant
For more information visit our “Science” page pending an expansion of the coverage here..